The Insurance Companies Suck!
Insurance companies use lies to keep the money you deserve away from you. Does this sound familiar?
- The police report says their driver was at fault, yet you are being blamed.
- You are in constant pain, but the insurance company says you are faking your injuries.
- You put in your claim weeks ago, but the insurance adjuster claims that he hasn’t received your paperwork.
It’s not you. It’s an insurance company game.
These are lies and excuses. Insurance companies will do almost anything to protect profits – even stretch the truth. But, the truth is. Insurance Companies Suck!
Have you heard any of these insurance company lies?
- “$1500 is a lot of money for your injuries!”
- “How come you were the only one that got hurt?”
- “With the minor damage to your car, you couldn’t have gotten these injuries from THIS accident!”
- “You had these problems before this accident, so they’re not from THIS accident.”
- “Fighting us will only cost you time and money.”
- “$2500 is really a lot of money, I’m helping you out here!!”
- “I’ve got hundreds of claims, I’ll get to yours when I can.”
- “You have limited tort and your injuries aren’t serious.”
- $3000 is more than you’ll ever see from this. It’s my final offer. I’m gonna get in trouble for paying you this much.”
And our favorite, the best of all: “You Don’t Need a Lawyer.”
It’s All About Money
There is a reason that the big insurance companies spend millions of dollars training their adjusters to screw you! Insurance companies make more MONEY than virtually any other type of company. In large part, this is because insurance companies don’t play fair!! They know every trick in the book and won’t hesitate to use this tricks to pay you as little money as they possibly can. The insurance agencies aren’t in the business of paying money, they are in the business of collecting it.
They don’t want to pay you, and they don’t want you to call us. Why not? Statistics show that injury victims who hire attorneys get over three times more money for then those who are unrepresented.
At Ostroff Injury Law, we say, “To Hell with Insurance Company Games.”
You don’t have to fight the insurance company on your own. Jon Ostroff has successfully outsmarted and outworked insurance companies for over 25 years. He knows how to get results. Jon has helped more than 25,000 people get the compensation they deserve; he’ll do the same for you.
Ready to even the playing field? Call Ostroff Law. Tell us what happened, and we’ll let you know how we can help. We will regain control of your claim for you.