Obtaining Damages After a Pennsylvania Slip and Fall Accident Without Filing a Lawsuit

Obtaining Damages After a Pennsylvania Slip and Fall Accident Without Filing a Lawsuit

Sometimes a fall injury causes serious injuries. A fall down poorly constructed stairs, a slip or trip and fall on something left on the floor, poorly lit walkways, holes in the ground, and furniture or deck collapses can all result in severe injuries. Victims commonly sustain broken bones, spinal cord injuries, head injuries and other injuries requiring surgery and/or rehabilitation treatment.

Pennsylvania Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer

Often, these types of accidents happen in the homes of friends or relatives or in commercial settings. The injured party may know the property owner well. He or she may be reluctant to sue, even if the injuries sustained were serious.

At Ostroff Godshall Injury and Accident Lawyers, we know that litigation isn’t the answer for every legal problem. We respect your preference if you decide not to sue. However, if we believe that you deserve damages, there’s a strong chance we can obtain a substantial recovery without having to sue anyone.

Pennsylvania injury lawyer Jon Ostroff has been representing slip and fall and other personal injury victims for more than 25 years. In that time, Jon has helped more than 25,000 inured Pennsylvanians get the financial help that they need after an accident. More than 80% of these cases have been successfully settled without suing anyone.

Insurance companies know that Jon is experienced and committed to helping every client recover what they deserve. Insurers are often willing to settle your case when they see that Jon Ostroff represents you. The insurance company may not be willing to offer you a fair settlement. Jon will explore all options with his clients.

In Jon’s experience, most cases result in a financial recovery without going to court. If you want to settle your Pennsylvania slip and fall injury case, please contact Jon. We can schedule a free and confidential consultation.

You will not pay Jon unless he recovers a settlement for your injuries that you accept.