The carelessness that leads a motorist to strike a pedestrian is unacceptable. For decades, Ostroff Godshall Injury and Accident Lawyers has protected the rights of pedestrians who were killed or catastrophically injured by irresponsible drivers. We know that one of the most critical parts to winning a pedestrian accident lawsuit is a thorough investigation and uncovering as much evidence as possible.
Below is a breakdown of how we build our clients’ cases by pursuing every important detail of the crash.
Uncovering Evidence and Building the Case
After filing a pedestrian accident lawsuit, our team gets to work gathering details to build our client’s case. In our investigation, we do the following:
- Identify and speak with people who were witness to the crash.
- Obtain records of any related medical bills, receipts, and lost earnings.
- Travel to the scene of the crash and take photos.
- Take photos of the injuries resulting from the accident.
- Obtain the police report of the crash.
- If the injured victim is able to recall the events before, during and after the crash, we record every detail he or she remembers.
Over the years, named firm partner Jon Ostroff has shown an outstanding ability to find the key evidence that wins cases. His successes and commitment to his clients has earned him a great reputation across Pennsylvania.
After finding evidence and building a strong case, our team then works to recover damages for the victim and his or her family. The term “damages” refers to the money they deserve for their injuries and losses resulting from the crash. These may include:
- Past, present, and future medical bills and other related expenses
- Lost income due to the injuries or death of the victim
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium, meaning the damages the victim’s family has suffered
Our goal with every case is to maximize our client’s recovery. Their future well-being is our priority.
Why Choose Ostroff Godshall Injury and Accident Lawyers to Represent You in a Pedestrian Accident Lawsuit
If you were injured or a loved one was killed as a pedestrian, the car accident lawyers at Ostroff Godshall Injury and Accident Lawyers will fight to protect your rights. Jon Ostroff has helped more than 25,000 Pennsylvania accident victims over the past 25 years. He has also recovered more than a million dollars for many of his clients.
When victims choose Ostroff Godshall Injury and Accident Lawyers, they get the practicing power of a team with decades of experience. We will aggressively seek compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. If you lost your loved one in a pedestrian accident, then our wrongful death lawyers will get answers and seek justice for your family.
To learn more about the next steps toward filing a pedestrian accident lawsuit, call us or fill out the form to schedule a free consultation.