7 Questions to Ask Your Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyer
The relationship that you have with your Pennsylvania personal injury lawyer is an important one. Your lawyer is handling an important matter for you and you need to be able to trust him and communicate with him. In order to find the right Pennsylvania injury attorney for you, it is important to ask questions at your initial consultation.
Below, are some of the questions that we often hear from prospective clients and our answers to those questions.
- How Can I Reach You if I Need You? The Ostroff Injury Law partner who is handling your case will give you his cell phone number so that you can reach him directly at any time.
- Where Will We Meet? We will meet at a location that is convenient for you. We often go to clients’ homes, offices or hospital rooms for meetings.
- Will I Work Directly with a Lawyer? Yes. You will work directly with the lawyer handling your case.
- Have You Handled Cases Like Mine Before? We will detail our experience handling cases like yours. Over the past 25 years, Attorney Jon Ostroff has helped more than 25,000 personal injury victims with their claims. Chances are that he’s helped people in accidents similar to yours.
- How are You Paid? We are only paid if you recover damages. We will not bill you hourly. If you don’t recover damages, we don’t get paid.
- What is Your Experience Settling Cases? The vast majority of our cases are settled. We are experienced at informal settlement talks, mediation and arbitration.
- Are You Involved in the Community? Yes, Jon is involved with MADD and other community organizations. He is committed to making Pennsylvania a safer place to live.
Please contact Ostroff Injury Law at for answers to your specific questions. We look forward to talking with you.